
The two days ...
I watched the telenovela that called "我在墾丁天氣晴"
I feel very good ....
Let me want to go surf and to find out what is my favorite thing
And i like the leading man in the telenovela
He is very optimistic and childlike
The important thing is that why i will like the telenovela
Because the leading man had very good friends
They can help each other and share anything、talk anything、play together
I think the feel is must be good ...
ps . it's really a good telenovela
I watched the telenovela that called "我在墾丁天氣晴"
I feel very good ....
Let me want to go surf and to find out what is my favorite thing
And i like the leading man in the telenovela
He is very optimistic and childlike
The important thing is that why i will like the telenovela
Because the leading man had very good friends
They can help each other and share anything、talk anything、play together
I think the feel is must be good ...
ps . it's really a good telenovela
沒有留言:
張貼留言