
I read a book that the name is "secret".
The book told us that we should had positive thinking then you're life will much better
and told us we must be thanksgiving everything that you had.
Then everything will come true that you thought .
Maybe i should try it..
part 2
I'm the creator of my life , and i can't always care about what happened to me , i should take care what kinds of people and life wants to be.
I need to find out where is the blackboard and write the furture life that i want to live.
I need to love myselft anything then it will turn on to me.
The world has the secret power called " attraction rule".
It will attraction the same thing 、behavior and people together.
The book told us that we should had positive thinking then you're life will much better
and told us we must be thanksgiving everything that you had.
Then everything will come true that you thought .
Maybe i should try it..
part 2
I'm the creator of my life , and i can't always care about what happened to me , i should take care what kinds of people and life wants to be.
I need to find out where is the blackboard and write the furture life that i want to live.
I need to love myselft anything then it will turn on to me.
The world has the secret power called " attraction rule".
It will attraction the same thing 、behavior and people together.
沒有留言:
張貼留言